Sunday 1 April 2007

Damn Your Mood Swings

The most recent contest to grace the Classic Space boards is the Put your MOC in the CSF Banner CONTEST, quite a simple concept really: Make an MOC in the general shape of the spacecraft in LEGO's Classic-Space theme banner. We're already getting some awesome entries, SNOT away!


Nnenn gives us a splash of red and a dash of lt-Blue with his APX Cloutmas. It has a seamless shape and its built in a different and interesting scale (may have to try that myself). Of all the spaceships that have come and gone over the years, its the CS logo ship that stays mysterious and illusive - I doubt the designer of the logo had any idea, but doesn't everyone just wonder what that ship really looks like? I think this pretty much sums it up.


Legohaulic's is my other favourite so far. Both my favourites do kinda look similar, heck they even use that vogue colour combo of red/blue. I think both would be unquestioned if they were able to slip a win.

I really hope I'll be able to enter this one, I missed out on the Microspace contest on Flickr that I was so gun-ho about, that was painfull. Keep an eye on this though, its really creating some flashy entries!

No comments: